sorry, this has nothing to do with fashion but it made me laugh because i’m a big nerd. a tweeting of the declaration of independence.
via the gq eye
Ex-cuse me? That tag? #circa Corey in 5th grade?
I had very nice penmanship, thanks.
Um, no. The tag before it #Because he naturally wrote big? That was your answer when Mrs. Rosenthal asked why Hancock’s signature was so large on the Declaration of Independence. I thought you’d remember since I heckled you about it constantly. (You weren’t very ditzy, okay! I had to seize any opportunity given to me!)
• corey • I usually pretend I don't remember half of the things I do about people • so they don't think I'm some obsessive stalker
- psycheskatabasis reblogged this from cpumroy and added:
- cpumroy reblogged this from psycheskatabasis and added:
- redtyga likes this
- juliabunny likes this
- lindasheep reblogged this from textbook and added:
- lindasheep likes this
- heykid likes this
- rebeccalando likes this
- fashiondotty said: Check out the book “Twitterature” if you like this.
- beyondmywildestdaydream likes this
- nogreatillusion likes this
- absurdlakefront likes this
- liveinyoursleep reblogged this from textbook
- afightforloveandglory reblogged this from textbook
- janakid reblogged this from textbook and added:
- janakid likes this
- keeptheballrolling reblogged this from textbook and added:
- notexactly likes this
- lovepuppy likes this
- ramonagee likes this
- mydirtymouth likes this
- raenbowclavicles likes this
- textbook posted this